PACE is a specialized civil engineering firm focusing on advanced water resource services with unique research and development capabilities through our onsite water quality and piloting laboratories. We offer a wide range of engineering services related to water, wastewater, stormwater management, water resource planning, regulatory compliance and energy sustainability to ensure projects are both economically viable and environmentally sensitive. Our engineering approach focuses on maximizing value applying state-of-the art analytical tools and designing water infrastructure systems that include environmental, aesthetic and recreation uses. PACE staff members include licensed professional engineers, scientist, PhDs, university instructors and policy-makers in the water resource arena.
We invite you to learn more about PACE by visiting our website: pacewater.com.
PACE is seeking a dynamic, highly organized individual with strong administrative skills to support administrative needs company-wide. This position requires performing a variety of tasks, including, but not limited to the following:
- Assist with the compilation, preparation and submittal of project reports. This includes editing text, printing text, coordinating plans to be plotted, coordinating the development of covers with graphics department, and assembling for submittal as required.
- Assist with preparation of presentations and other marketing materials on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain company client database (in a proprietary system).
- Assist in developing project timeline schedules and updating monthly reports.
- Prepare business correspondence (proposals, change orders, letters, memos, reports, tables, spreadsheets, etc.) as required.
- Coordinate proper contract documentation in a timely manner.
- Start-up of engineering proposals and job files. Manage correspondence files. Updates network correspondence files (computer file management).
- Assist with filing hard copy files of proposals and project files
- Prepare .pdfs of reports that have been submitted.
- Answer incoming phone calls to the PACE general phone line.
- Prepare shipping packages.
- Assist with updating monthly work calendar and the PACE weekly work schedule for office distribution.
- Maintain client contact information in company contact database.
- Assist with timesheet collection twice a month.
- Utilize PACE’s standards for formatting business correspondence.
- Attend all meetings, as requested and take minutes, transcribes in a formalized format and distributes, as necessary.
- Prepare job books and update project index books.
- Remain productive and efficient throughout the day, which includes asking others at “slow” points if they need assistance with any administrative duties.
- Assist with maintaining registrations for engineers while following company policies regarding registration renewal.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
Applicants shall have the following minimum experience:
- Minimum five years administrative experience, preferably in an engineering environment
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of employees, managers and officers
- Past history of maintaining high degree of confidentiality and exercise good judgment
- Previous experience utilizing creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Perform very detail-oriented work with past success
Candidate resumes will be evaluated relative to experience and knowledge of all areas listed above.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; color vision is very helpful.
The noise level in the office work environment is moderate and typical of a professional office environment.
Competitive Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
PACE is an equal opportunity employer.
At this time, PACE will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Local candidates are preferred. No relocation package is offered.
If interested, please respond to this posting by submitting your resume with salary history or salary requirement and references.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.