PACE Benefit Overview
At PACE, we strive to provide competitive benefits that promote wellness in our employees’ lives, as well as create a positive work environment where employees can thrive and be creative.
- Performance Based Incentive Plan (PBIP)- Company-provided discretionary bonus program rewarding eligible employees for superior performance and paid out once a year.
- Medical-Your choice of three types of medical plans.
- Dental-Your choice of two types of dental plans.
- Vision-Provides a network of vision professionals who offer discounted eye exams, glasses and contact lenses.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Provides employees with time off to use for vacation, sick, or personal reasons.
- PACE observes nine holidays per calendar year. This includes seven standard holidays and two “floating” holidays set at the beginning of each year. Seven standard holidays include:
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Day after Thanksgiving
- 401k Plan-Provides employees the potential for future financial security when they retire. On a discretionary basis, PACE contributes an additional matching amount to each employee’s 401(k) account.
- Assists employees in their professional development by reimbursing employees for successful pre-approved courses at an accredited University or training courses through pre-approved programs.
- Life Plan Reimbursement- Plan provides reimbursement to employees (and their spouses and children) for wellness programs or courses that promote health and well-being (i.e. health club memberships, stress management programs, weight management programs, etc.).
- Discounted Gym Membership- Discounted rates available to employees at a specified local health club.
- Flexible Spending Accounts- Allows for pre-tax payroll deductions to be used for dependent care and out-of-pocket medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Flex Med Reimbursement- Company provided plan that provides eligible employees, with two years minimum service, reimbursement on medical, dental and vision expenses, not covered by insurance.
- Long Term Disability-Benefit replaces up to 60% of monthly earnings.